Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
St Patty day's dish we have every year
- 1 head cabbage, shredded about (4 c)
- 12 ounces flaked corned beef
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Combine cabbage,corned beef,cream of celery soup, onions,and mustard cook in uncovered in a skillet over low heat till cabbage is crisp-tender about 20-25 mins.
- This is very easy to make and delicious.
- Just make in a skillet on top of the stove.
I don't buy canned corned beef, so I used leftover cooked corned beef from a previous meal. This is a nice, easy and unique way to enjoy corned beef and cabbage. I did have some trouble with the mixture starting to get dry in the skillet. I added a little milk and put a lid over the skillet to finish cooking. I may add some cheese next time I make this. Thanx for a new use for corned beef leftovers!!!