Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook cabbage in 2 inch of boiling water with 2 teaspoons salt for 7 - 10 minutes or until crisp tender, drain well.
- Combine onion, caraway seed, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, soup and milk.
- In a greased 2 quart casserole dish, layer cabbage, corn beef and soup mixture, ending with soup.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a skillet, stir in croutons. Do not brown. Remove casserole from oven, arrange croutons in a circle around edge of casserole.
- Cut cheese in diagonal wedges, arrange in center of casserole.
- Bake 10 minutes longer.