1/2 Photos of Corned Beef and Cabbage Bake
This is a quick and easy recipe if you buy the Swiss cheese and corned beef at the Deli. I think you can cut each casserole into more than four pieces and still have a very filling meal. If you like corned beef and cabbage you will love this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, melt the butter; stir in the cabbage, onion, and caraway seeds. Cover and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until the cabbage is crisp tender, stirring occasionally; set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the corned beef, Swiss cheese, and salad dressing.
- 3Seperate the biscuits; place 10 biscuits in each of two ungreased 9-inch round baking pans. Press the biscuits onto the bottom and halfway up the sides of the pans.
- 4Add cabbage mixture; top with the corned beef mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350 F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and biscuits are golden brown. Cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef and Cabbage Bake
Serving Size: 1 (1174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1334.3
- Calories from Fat 919
- Total Fat 102.1 g
- Saturated Fat 48.1 g
- Cholesterol 340.0 mg
- Sodium 2937.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 66.6 g