1/1 Photo of Corned Beef and Cabbage
10 hrs 30 mins
Rhonda O's Note:
Ready For St. Patricks Day?To serve corned beef brisket cut it across the grain into thin slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place onions in a 3 1/2-, 4-, 5-,or 6-quart crockery cooker.
- 2Trim fat from brisket.
- 3If necessary, cut brisket to fit into cooker: place atop onions.
- 4In a bowl combine apple juice, sugar, orange peel, mustard, and cloves: Pour over brisket.
- 5Place cabbage atop Brisket.
- 6Cover: cook on low setting for ten to twelve hours or on high for 5 to 6 hours.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef and Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.8
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 185.1 mg
- Sodium 2188.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: