Prep 30 mins
Cook 23 mins
In ‘The Muffin Tin Cookbook’ by Brette Sember
Make and share this Corndog Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cornmeal, plus
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour, plus
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- black pepper, to taste
- dry mustard, a pinch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 hot dogs, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare 8 regular muffin cups by spraying with cooking spray.
- Mix cornmeal, flour, salt, vegetable oil, milk, pepper, dry mustard, baking powder, and sugar together in a bowl.
- Divide among muffin cups and press into the bottom and up the sides of the cups.
- Bake 10-13 minutes until crust is set.
- Mix hot dogs, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar in a bowl, then divide among cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes until hot dogs are hot.