Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Fantastic cornbread recipe that uses no white flour and no sugar. Found on a Core recipe board. Just as good as, and better than some cornbread recipes, normal ones, that I have used.
- 236.59 ml cornmeal
- 118.29 ml cream of wheat or 118.29 ml semolina
- 236.59 ml fat free sour cream or 236.59 ml nonfat yogurt
- 118.29 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 78.07 ml Splenda granular
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 4 egg whites
- 118.29 ml nonfat milk
- Mix all the ingredients and bake in a square glass pan in a 400° preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes.