1/1 Photo of Cornbread Turkey Casserole
This makes three casseroles. Enjoy one for dinner and freeze the other two. From Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (510.29 g) package crushed cornbread stuffing mix
- 2365.9-2602.49 ml cubed cooked turkey or 2365.9-2602.49 ml cooked chicken
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (609.51 g) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 (609.51 g) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 340.19 g can evaporated milk
- 354.88 ml shredded swiss cheese
- 1Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Add turkey and cheddar cheese.
- 2Combine the soups and milk.
- 3Pour 1 cup each into 3 greased 13x9x2 inch baking dishes. Top each with turkey mixture and remaining soup mixture.
- 4Sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
- 5Cover and freeze 2 casseroles for up to 3 months.
- 6Cover and bake the remaining casserole at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- 7To use frozen casseroles: Thaw in the refrigerator. Bake uncovered at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread Turkey Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.6
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 799.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 25.5 g