Recipe by carolinafan
This makes three casseroles. Enjoy one for dinner and freeze the other two. From Taste of Home.
Top Review by Lawsome
The combination of flavors in this casserole is perfect. I love the cornbread stuffing. I like Amy's brand soups, so I use her cream of mushroom soup only. When I make it, I divide the recipe in three and use just under 2 cans of soup.
- 3 (510.29 g) packagecrushed cornbread stuffing mix
- 2365.9-2602.49 ml cubed cooked turkey or 2365.9-2602.49 ml cooked chicken
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (609.51 g) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 (609.51 g) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 340.19 g can evaporated milk
- 354.88 ml shredded swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Add turkey and cheddar cheese.
- Combine the soups and milk.
- Pour 1 cup each into 3 greased 13x9x2 inch baking dishes. Top each with turkey mixture and remaining soup mixture.
- Sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
- Cover and freeze 2 casseroles for up to 3 months.
- Cover and bake the remaining casserole at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- To use frozen casseroles: Thaw in the refrigerator. Bake uncovered at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.