1/2 Photos of Cornbread Taco Pizza
Easy pizza recipe that tastes like a taco!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare corn muffin mix as directed on box.
- 2Spread batter into lightly greased 12 inch pizza pan.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 to 10 minutes until slightly brown.
- 4In a skillet brown ground meat; drain and add seasoning.
- 5Put salsa then meat on baked cornbread.
- 6Top with cheese.
- 7Put back into oven until topping is bubbly and cheese is melted.
- 8Top with sour cream if you please.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread Taco Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.5
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.9 mg
- Sodium 1101.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 21.8 g