Easy pizza recipe that tastes like a taco!
Make and share this Cornbread Taco Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare corn muffin mix as directed on box.
- Spread batter into lightly greased 12 inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 to 10 minutes until slightly brown.
- In a skillet brown ground meat; drain and add seasoning.
- Put salsa then meat on baked cornbread.
- Top with cheese.
- Put back into oven until topping is bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream if you please.