A Pampered Chef recipe...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chili (without meat)
- 2 cups colby or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) packages corn muffin mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, Mexican style, drained
- 3 tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- olive, sliced (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2in skillet cook ground beef over medium heat unntil beef is no longer pink; drain.
- 3add taco seasoning mix and prepare according to package directions.
- 4stir in chili and 1 cup of the cheese.
- 5In bowl, prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions.
- 6Stir in corn and remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- 7spoon ground beef mixture evenly onto bottom of baking dish.
- 8top wiwth cornbread mixture spreading evenly to edges of pan.
- 9bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10cut into 12 squares.
- 11top with tomatoes, sliced olives, and sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread Taco Bake
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.1
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 867.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 17.0 g