Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Pampered Chef recipe...
Make and share this Cornbread Taco Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chili (without meat)
- 2 cups colby or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) packages corn muffin mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, Mexican style, drained
- 3 tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- olive, sliced (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- in skillet cook ground beef over medium heat unntil beef is no longer pink; drain.
- add taco seasoning mix and prepare according to package directions.
- stir in chili and 1 cup of the cheese.
- In bowl, prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions.
- Stir in corn and remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- spoon ground beef mixture evenly onto bottom of baking dish.
- top wiwth cornbread mixture spreading evenly to edges of pan.
- bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- cut into 12 squares.
- top with tomatoes, sliced olives, and sour cream, if desired.