1/1 Photo of Cornbread Taco Bake
Linda's Kitchen's Note:
I've been making this dish for about 25 years, and I don't remember where I got the recipe. It is easy and very good. I sometimes add sliced black olives and frozen corn works just as well as canned.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet, brown meat; drain.
- 2Stir in taco seasoning, water, corn, green pepper and tomato sauce.
- 3Pour into 2 quart casserole.
- 4Prepare cornbread mix as directed and add half the french fried onions to the batter.
- 5Spoon around the outer edge of the casserole.
- 6Bake uncovered at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- 7Top with cheese and remaining onions.
- 8Bake 2-3 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread Taco Bake
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.8
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 88.2 mg
- Sodium 1677.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: