Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe I found in my Grandmother's old cookbook that I made for the first time last week. I used the crumbs from some left over cornbread muffins, but any soft corn bread crumbs would do.
- Melt margarine in frying pan, add onion, celery and parsley. Saute until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat and mix with cornbread crumbs, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Lightly beat 1 egg, add to cornbread mixture, mix well.
- Dot with additional margarine if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees in well greased baking dish for 30 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned on top.