- 2 (16 ounce) bags bread stuffing mix
- 1 whole chicken (boiled, deboned & stock saved)
- 7 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 3 cups green onions (chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Crumble corn bread & bread together. Moisten dry mixture with chicken stock, just moist not soggy. Add poultry seasoning, sage, salt & pepper. Tear up chicken (we like ours chopped finely * an electric food processor works well), chop eggs. Add chicken, eggs, celery, and onions. Mix all well - place in metal 16 x 9 baking dish, bake until golden brown, approximately 35 minutes.