Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very easy recipe. I make my left over stuffing into a casserole and add cheese on top.
Make and share this Cornbread Stuffed Green Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Crumble the already-baked cornbread into a large bowl.
- Add the drained corn, drained peas, and chopped stewed tomatoes. Mix everything together.
- Add the chopped ham and mix together.
- Put the mixture into the cored, parboiled peppers, adding one strip of bacon to the top of each one.
- Put the green peppers into a baking dish and bake them for 40-50 minutes at 300 degrees.