Cornbread & Sausage Stuffing
- Cook sausage in large skillet until browned; remove with slotted spoon& drain.
- Saute onion& celery in remaining sausage drippings until tender.
- Combine sausage, sauteed vegetables, bread cubes, cornbread, sage, marjoram& pepper in a large mixing bowl; blend well.
- Moisten with chicken broth.
- Mixture can be stuffed into turkey, or placed into a greased 13x9 baking dish& dot with butter.
- Cover& bake 20 minutes at 350F; uncover& bake 10 minutes more, or until golden brown.