Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very tasty salad that I received from one of the ladies at church.
- 4 cups cooked cornbread, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Combine all ingredeints together and chill.
Wonderful,goes very well with Soup.
This is GREAT! We loved it. I served this along with grilled chicken and greens. I will definantly be making this again! Wonderful recipe, THANKS!!