- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup pickle juice
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pinto beans
- 1 lb cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare cornbread following package directions.
- Mix mayonnaise and pickle juice set aside.
- Fry bacon crispy and crumble set aside When cornbread is done crumble and place in 9x13 baking dish, then pour the pinto beans on top of cornbread then layer of crumbled bacon,followed by chopped onions, chopped tomatoes.
- Pour the mayo and pickle dressing evenly on top.