Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My Mom gave me this recipe. I'm not sure where she got it, but it's a hit everywhere she takes it! Prep time does not include chilling time.
- 1 package cornbread mix
- 1 package Mexican cornbread mix
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 pint Miracle Whip (not mayonnaise)
- Prepare cornbreads as directed on packages and bake.
- Crumble cornbread into a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl; mixing well.
- Chill before serving.