Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy salad, quick and easy to make. Great for summer!!
Make and share this Cornbread Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups cornbread, roughly crumbled
- 2 cups chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, small, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, small, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sweet pickle, chopped
- 1 cup peas, frozen
- 3⁄4 cup corn, canned, drained
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- In large bowl comine all salad ingerients. For dressing, combine all ingredients and pour over salad. Cover and chill for 2 hours. Enjoy!