Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
My sister gave me this recipe several years ago. So very easy and so very good! I share this recipe often with other customers at the grocery store when we all gather and ask "What are you fixing this week that's good & different?" I end up usually doubling this recipe as it never makes it past 1-2 meals. Can make day before - keeps well.
- 1 (8 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes or 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft creamy cucumber ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Prepare the cornbread according to package directions.
- Let cool and crumble in large bowl.
- Toss in tomato, onion, radish, celery& green pepper.
- In separate bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour over cornbread mixture and stir well.
I made this for a dinner at church and everyone raved. This is a keeper.