1/2 Photos of Cornbread Salad
My sister gave me this recipe several years ago. So very easy and so very good! I share this recipe often with other customers at the grocery store when we all gather and ask "What are you fixing this week that's good & different?" I end up usually doubling this recipe as it never makes it past 1-2 meals. Can make day before - keeps well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes or 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1Prepare the cornbread according to package directions.
- 2Let cool and crumble in large bowl.
- 3Toss in tomato, onion, radish, celery& green pepper.
- 4In separate bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients.
- 5Pour over cornbread mixture and stir well.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread Salad
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 396.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft creamy cucumber ranch salad dressing