This makes a wonderful soft and flavorful cornbread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs, butter and sour cream until smooth.
- 2Add whole corn, creamed corn, and cornread mix.
- 3Bake in 13x9 glass pan at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- 4Test for doneness by checking a toothpick as you would for cake.
- 5BONUS: For a change of flavor, sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese in the last 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.3
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 85.8 mg
- Sodium 435.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g