Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This makes a wonderful soft and flavorful cornbread.
- 1 (15 ounce) box cornbread mix (such as Krusteaz or Marie Callenders)
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup butter, softened
- Beat eggs, butter and sour cream until smooth.
- Add whole corn, creamed corn, and cornread mix.
- Bake in 13x9 glass pan at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Test for doneness by checking a toothpick as you would for cake.
- BONUS: For a change of flavor, sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese in the last 10 minutes.
Delicious! Made this to take for my parents dinner. They along with another couple really enjoyed this dish! It went well with Bourbon Baked Beans and Meatloaf. Thank you MMC! I can't wait to make this with Chili! Made for Chef's Pick Tag