Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it is included at every holiday meal. I'm not sure why it's called pudding. Very good and super easy!
- Spray Pam in a 9 x 11 baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Bake 25-30 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
- It will be golden brown on top.
- Insert knife to test doneness -- may need to leave in a little longer.
My kids are very picky about their corn pudding--and they just ate this one up! It wasn't too fluffy and it wasn't too dense. I halved the recipe and baked it in a loaf pan. It took a few extra minutes to cook, but turned out perfectly! Thanks for posting this!