Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is great served with barbecue chicken and coleslaw.
Make and share this Cornbread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style sweet corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- Heat oven to 375. Spray 12x8-inch (2 quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine butter, sour cream and eggs; mix until well blended. Add cream corn, shoe peg corn, Mexicorn and corn muffin mix; stir just until moistened. Pour into sprayed baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 45 to 55 minutes or until slightly puffed and golden brown. Cut into squares and serve.
Yum, yum, yum! I love this stuff! I find myself snacking on left overs and having them for breakfast too. I use reduced fat sour cream and only 1/3 cup butter
This is my most favorite recipe for cornbread pudding, & I've been making it for some years now! Just didn't realize that it was alaready posted on Zaar! It is so moist & tasty, & can stand all by itself as a great snack! Sometimes, but not always, I use the Mexicorn with Red & Green Peppers! This is the recipe I make when introducing others to this kind of pudding for the first time! Wonderful to see it posted here, but am surprised it hasn't been made & reviewed more! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RECIPE!