Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This is made up of several different recipes, until I got a combination I liked. I never have liked dry corn bread. I lived in Georgia, so I tasted LOTS of cornbread. i
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1⁄4 lb melted butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb marie callender's original cornbread mix
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- Mix all the ingredients together; put in a greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake for 1 hour in 350°F oven.
- Put under broiler when done baking to brown nicely.