Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great cornbread for Three Bean Soup I posted earlier. I don't know how long it bakes--I put 30 minutes because I had to put a time, but cook according to package directions.
- 1 (16 ounce) box cornbread mix
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (HANDLE ONLY WITH GLOVES)
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- Mix cornbread by package directions.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Pour in greased pan and bake till golden brown.