Recipe by Juenessa
This recipe is courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. The taste is healthy and light.
Top Review by Cook4_6
This recipe is fabulous; especially in the Summer when you can get fresh vegetables. My neighbor saw Giada make this during the Summer and made it first then, and for a second time with dinner tonight! Highly recommended and worth putting in a permanent cookbook!
- 8 ounces cornbread, cut into cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cubed Fontina cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cubed cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper