1/5 Photos of Cornbread Pancakes
These are my family's favorite pancakes. I modified the directions from the back of a package of corn muffin mix and the results are delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat griddle until water drops"dance" when dropped on surface.
- 2Combine corn bread mix and baking mix in bowl, stirring with a wire whisk to break up any lumps.
- 3Add egg and milk.
- 4Mix everything together with whisk just enough to combine, don't overmix or pancakes will be tough.
- 5Cook pancakes on griddle.
- 6Serve with butter and syrup or honey.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.7
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 484.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g