1/1 Photo of Cornbread (Or Muffins) Ww
Low cal and yummy. A twist on traditional cornbread. This WW recipe is 2 pts per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup 1% low-fat milk or 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute (or 2 egg whites and 1 egg yolk)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large egg whites
- cooking spray
- 1Combine dry ingredients, bell pepper and corn in a bowl.
- 2Stir well and make a well in the center.
- 3Combine milk and next 3 ingredients, stir well and add to flour mixture, stir until moist.
- 4Pour into sprayed muffin pan or cast iron pan.
- 5Bake 375 for 20 minutes for muffins.
- 6Bake 375 for 25 minutes in a cast iron pan.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread (Or Muffins) Ww
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.8
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 410.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g