I got this recipe from Harriet, a wonderful lady that used to work with me at a previous job. Though not low in calories, it is a wonderful recipe that is always a big hit with my family.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Saute onions in butter.
- Pour onions into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in sour cream, dill weed, salt and half the cheese.
- In a separate bowl, combine corn, milk, muffin mix and egg.
- Pour corn mixture into a 9 x 13 dish coated in cooking spray.
- Spread onion mixture over top.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.