1/1 Photo of Cornbread Onion Shortcake
I got this recipe from Harriet, a wonderful lady that used to work with me at a previous job. Though not low in calories, it is a wonderful recipe that is always a big hit with my family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Saute onions in butter.
- 3Pour onions into a large mixing bowl.
- 4Stir in sour cream, dill weed, salt and half the cheese.
- 5In a separate bowl, combine corn, milk, muffin mix and egg.
- 6Pour corn mixture into a 9 x 13 dish coated in cooking spray.
- 7Spread onion mixture over top.
- 8Top with remaining cheese.
- 9Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread Onion Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.7
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.9 mg
- Sodium 576.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 8.5 g