1/2 Photos of Cornbread-low Carb
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 Combine the almond meal and baking powder.
- 2Add the cream, water, sweetener, and eggs, stir to combine.
- 3Add the melted butter, stir to combine.
- 4Spray Pam into the muffin tin.
- 5Divide the batter amongst 5-6 muffins.
- 6Bake for 15-18 minutes until edges are slightly browned and the tops are firm to the touch.
- 7Really good with butter& sugar-free, low carb jam or honey.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread-low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.3
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.8 mg
- Sodium 153.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: