Recipe by Julie Leo
This makes a great gift.
Top Review by Lalaloula
This is a lovely recipe, it makes for a very moist and yummy cornbread that everyone enjoyed in our house! :) The recipe was quick and easy to put together and Ill certainly save it to make again.
I really liked that there was no sugar in the recipe. I made this for my family, so I used milk in place of the powder and water and I also made this vegan using a flax egg. Other than that followed your recipe and loved it. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this here with us, Julie Leo!
Made and reviewed on recommendation of Azparzych July 2011.
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift ingredients together and put into a bag.
- Label: Put dry ingredients into mixing bowl.
- In small bowl, combine 1 cup water, 1 egg, and 1/3 cup oil.
- Stir into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a well-buttered pie plate.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes, or until golden.