1/3 Photos of Cornbread Hamburger Pie
weekend cooker's Note:
a one dish skillet supper, that is a real big hit with kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a 10 inch ovenproof skillet, cook the beef, onion, and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, and drain.
- 3Prepare cornbread according to package directions, and let stand for 2 minutes.
- 4Put in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- 5Stir tomato soup, salsa, ketchup, and steak sauce into beef mixture.
- 6Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread Hamburger Pie
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.3
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 1045.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 27.4 g