a one dish skillet supper, that is a real big hit with kids.
Make and share this Cornbread Hamburger Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 10 inch ovenproof skillet, cook the beef, onion, and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, and drain.
- Prepare cornbread according to package directions, and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Put in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Stir tomato soup, salsa, ketchup, and steak sauce into beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with parsley.