Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My family thinks this is wonderful and I have to make it all our get-togethers. It was my mother-in-laws recipe
- Crumble your bread separately in a food processor.
- Add the breads together in large bowl
- Add 4 eggs well beaten.
- Add can of celery soup.
- Add sage.
- Add poultry seasoning.
- Boil your chicken till done
- Use the broth to add to your bread mixture.
- Mix well.
- Make it more soupy than when you are cooking bread, that way it won't be too dry.
- Bake at 400°F for about 45 minutes.