Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is my mom's signature dressing. She is in big trouble if she doesn't fix it for the holidays. Enjoy!
- Crumble cornbread and measure in large mixing bowl. Fill out needed cups of bread with day old white bread torn into pieces (I have used biscuits or wheat bread also).
- Mix bread and seasonings.
- Add celery and onions and mix well.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add giblet broth to desired moisture (I use both broth from the turkey and store bought chicken broth).
- Put in well greased dish.
- Cover tightly and bake 30-40 minutes @ 350.