1 hr 15 mins
I had this today at a luncheon and had to have the recipe. The lady that brought it had all ready xeroxed copies because she knew that she would be handing it out for requests. This is delicious. She was not sure of the servings so I guessed. It filled a large bowl. I also guessed on the size of the envelope for the dry ranch dressing as it was not given in the recipe. Preparation time does not count cooling time for corn bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package cornbread mix
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Make corn bread mix as directed on box and cool completely.
- 2Mix all dressing ingredients until well blended and refrigerate.
- 3Crumble cooled cornbread in a large bowl. Add all other ingredients except dressing.
- 4Just before serving add dressing and toss well.
Browse Our Top For Large Groups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread Confetti Salad
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.8
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.4 mg
- Sodium 788.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 18.2 g