Recipe by happynana
I had this today at a luncheon and had to have the recipe. The lady that brought it had all ready xeroxed copies because she knew that she would be handing it out for requests. This is delicious. She was not sure of the servings so I guessed. It filled a large bowl. I also guessed on the size of the envelope for the dry ranch dressing as it was not given in the recipe. Preparation time does not count cooling time for corn bread.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package cornbread mix
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) envelopedry ranch salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Make corn bread mix as directed on box and cool completely.
- Mix all dressing ingredients until well blended and refrigerate.
- Crumble cooled cornbread in a large bowl. Add all other ingredients except dressing.
- Just before serving add dressing and toss well.