1/2 Photos of Cornbread Confetti Salad
This recipe is great for potlucks because it makes such a huge quantity. It is kind of difficult to scale down because you would end up with partial cans of ingredients. I took this to a church potluck, and I actually had men coming up to me and asking to give their wives the recipe! The recipe came from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package cornbread mix
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 10 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Prepare corn bread according to package directions.
- 2Cool completely and crumble or cube.
- 3In a large bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients, including the crumbled corn bread.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk until well blended.
- 5Before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss gently.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread Confetti Salad
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.9
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 529.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix