Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy, very tasty
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's cream or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. in 9 inch pie plate or any baking dish, mix soup, corn and chicken.
- mix muffin mix, milk and egg. pour over chicken mixture.
- bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- sprinkle with cheese.