Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
A tasty comfort food!
- 283.49 g can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 226.79 g corn
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, cubed
- 226.79 g package corn muffin mix
- 177.44 ml skim milk
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix soup, corn and chicken in a bowl.
- Pour chicken and corn mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix Muffin mix, milk, and egg well in a bowl.
- Pour cornbread mixture over chicken and corn mixture. (Be careful…this fills the pie plate to the top).
- Bake for 30 min or until golden.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese.