1 hr 15 mins
A tasty comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Mix soup, corn and chicken in a bowl.
- 3Pour chicken and corn mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
- 4Mix Muffin mix, milk, and egg well in a bowl.
- 5Pour cornbread mixture over chicken and corn mixture. (Be careful…this fills the pie plate to the top).
- 6Bake for 30 min or until golden.
- 7Sprinkle the top with cheese.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 411.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup