Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very simple, delicious casserole.
Make and share this Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix soup, corn, and chicken in a 9 inch pie plate.
- Mix muffin mix, milk, and egg and pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.