Recipe by DrGaellon
From the folks at the Cooking Dragon mailing list. You can use a 9x13 pan, or 2 9" pie plates. Easy and oh-so-tasty.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (4 oz)
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn (with its canning liquid)
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix or 2 (8 1/2 ounce) boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 13x9 baking pan (or 2 9" pie plates) with non-stick spray.
- Beat together cream cheese, butter, cream-style corn, kernel corn (including the canning liquid) and corn muffin mix until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into prepared pan(s). Bake in preheated oven 45 minutes, or until golden brown. It will still be soft and moist in the middle, so you won't really be able to cut it into individual pieces; it'll be more scoopable.