Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is great with BBQ ribs, potlucks, and just because. I really like it the next day reheated. And it is so easy.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can corn (drained)
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies (optional)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package Jiffy cornbread mix
- COMBINE ALL INGREDIENTS.
- BAKE@ 350 DEGREES FOR 1 HOUR.
Easy and Delicious! Love the addition of green chilies. A great potluck dish.