Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 10 3⁄4 ounces tomato soup
- 15 ounces ranch style beans
- 6 ounces yellow cornbread mix (1 package)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown beef and onions in a large skillet, drain well.
- Stir the salt, pepper, chili powder, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, tomato soup, and beans into the beef/onion mixture; place in sprayed 11x8-inch caserole dish.
- Mix cornbread and sugar according to package directions. Pour batter over mixture and bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until cornbread.
- passes the toothpick test.
I had a different recipe for a cornbread casserole, but it was bland, so i thought i would look up another one and found this one! It's great!! The extra add ins make it that much better...although i'm not a beans person so i left those out. Otherwise great recipe!!! Thanks! The hub wants it for dinner tonight!