Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This has been a reliable comfort favorite of ours for years, very similar to Jiffy Corn Casserole (5 Ingredients) Easy & Delicious! but with a couple differences, so I thought I'd post it separately. When pressed for time I have also baked it in the microwave in an appropriate tube pan loosely covered for 15-20 minutes. It pairs easily with many foods and tonight it is along side some thick pork chops and a salad. We love cheese, but some may opt for a little less on top.
- 2 eggs
- 418.15 g can creamed corn
- 418.15 g can whole corn or 311.84 g can mexicorn
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 240.97 g package cornbread mix
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 29.58 ml milk
- 4.92 ml salt (to taste)
- 0.25 ml pepper (to taste)
- 236.59 ml four cheese blend, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the grated cheese.
- Bake in buttered or sprayed 9" x 13" baking dish for about 40-50 minutes.
- Top with grated cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes.