1/1 Photo of Cornbread Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Puffy Taco's Note:
This has been a reliable comfort favorite of ours for years, very similar to Jiffy Corn Casserole (5 Ingredients) Easy & Delicious! but with a couple differences, so I thought I'd post it separately. When pressed for time I have also baked it in the microwave in an appropriate tube pan loosely covered for 15-20 minutes. It pairs easily with many foods and tonight it is along side some thick pork chops and a salad. We love cheese, but some may opt for a little less on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can whole corn or 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 dash pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup four cheese blend, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat the eggs in a medium bowl.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients except the grated cheese.
- 4Bake in buttered or sprayed 9" x 13" baking dish for about 40-50 minutes.
- 5Top with grated cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 755.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
four cheese blend