Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a favorite in my family served with a big 'ol bowl of chili or ham and bean soup. I usually use a mexican or italian shredded cheese blend in mine but regular cheddar would be good too.
- 425.24 g cream-style corn
- 425.24 g corn, drained
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml shredded cheese, divided
- 240.97 g Jiffy cornbread mix
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of cheese, mix well and pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Sprinkle dry cornbread mix on top and lightly press into the corn mixture with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake 10min longer until cheese is melted and nicely browned.