Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box cornbread mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Mix all ingredients except sour cream in a bowl.
- Add sour cream last.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
Any suggestion as to what kind and size pan to use & what pan preparation is needed? I always gravitate to my good old cast-iron frying pan for corn bread and I grease it with coconut oil.