Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
6 WW points per 1 1/2 cup serving
Make and share this Cornbread Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can low-sodium crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup low-fat cheese dip
- 1 cup low-fat salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 package cornbread mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees,rinse beans with cold water and drain.
- In 9x13 baking dish,combine beans,peppers,corn,tomatoes,dip cheese,and spices.
- In medium bowl,make cornbread mix,using egg substitute and skim milk if eggs and milk are required.
- Spoon mix evenly over bean mixture.
- Bake until heated through and cornbread is lightly browned (approximately 25-30 minutes).