Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried this, but posted it in response to a request.
Make and share this Cornbread Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl.
- Add the sugars, oil, eggs, vanilla, and the pecans.
- Mix well.
- Pour into pan and spread evenly, making sure to get it into the pan corners.
- Bake about 35 minutes, or until it tests done.
We call this "Crazy Cake" because I didn't think my kids would eat something called Cornbread Cake. We love this for a different snack. Tried it one day when I needed to make something with a limited pantry. We usually have these ingredients in the pantry at all times. I've also made it with 1/2 t almond extract and 1/2 t orange extract when I was out of vanilla.
instead of pecans i put chocolate chips on top awesome