Recipe by Darlene Summers
These cornbread sticks go great with a nice chef salad or with just about anything you serve.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in 9x9-inch baking pan.
- Stir all but salt together to a soft dough.
- Turn out on floured cloth covered board.
- Knead till smooth.
- Roll into 6x4-inch rectangle.
- Cut into 8 strips.
- Dip each into melted butter, coating all sides.
- Arrange in pan, sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Bake at 450° 12 to 15 minutes or till golden brown.
- Makes 8 sticks.
- Serve hot.